Personal Safety Rooms
Safe, hygienic and resilient padded surfaces for protection against injury
- Gold Medal Safety Padding will never need to be replaced – Seclusion rooms installed in 1973 are still in active use today.
- Completely fire resistant and self extinguishing
- Easily cleaned – can be hosed off, washed with detergents and scrubbed with a nylon brush without affecting its performance
- Fungus and moisture resistant
- Highly resilient to damage, virtually indestructible
- Smooth non-slip surface
- Virtually seamless
- No ligature points
- Resinous coating is scuff-resistant and long lasting
- Manufactured specifically for each application
- Can be fabricated into any shape room – cameras, intercoms, waste grilles or sprinkler outlets can all be incorporated within this product
- Improved safety and hygiene for patients, prisoners and staff.
Historically vinyl, taraflex or canvas has been used for Seclusion Rooms, however if one small corner, seam or thread is exposed, an inmate or patient can cause severe damage which can cost many thousands of dollars to repair and render the room unusable for long periods.
These ineffective products can also be used to inflict self harm resulting in severe injury, or worse.
The major advantage of Gold Medal Safety Padding is its strength and resilience to damage. While it is not immune to being picked or bitten, it is highly unlikely a complete wall or panel can be destroyed. Installation is an important factor with areas that may be subject to attack being fitted with the stronger floor pad material. Small areas of damage can be repaired by on site maintenance crews within 24 hours. This provides significant cost saving associated with the actual repair and length of time a room.
Competing products can have up to a 90 day curing time after initial installation or repair which is a major disruption to the operation of a facility.
Get In Touch
To talk to one of our team members or learn more about Gold Medal Safety Padding
“Gold Medal Safety Padding will last the life of the building. This ensures the “whole of life cost benefit” combined with “virtually zero maintenance costs” far exceeds clients expectations and competing products unable to match this standard”
Gold Medal Safety Padding is completely Fire Resistant and Self Extinguishing.
Stringent Fire Testing has been conducted and Certification issued in many countries around the world. These test results are available on request and have been used by various other organisations and Countries as a bench mark.
Gold Medal Safety Padding is available around the world through a network of carefully selected agents who are trained and motivated to provide safe solutions for our clients
This has resulted in increased awareness of the advantages of using Gold Medal Safety Padding and the improved safety and hygiene for patients and prisoners.
There is also a significant improvement in maintenance issues and virtually no loss of usable time.